- Manipulative therapy in rehabilitation of the locomotor system [print] in SearchWorks catalog
- BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
- Manipulative Therapy in Rehabilitation Locomotor System by Karel Lewit (1999, Paperback)
Manipulative therapy in rehabilitation of the locomotor system [print] in SearchWorks catalog
Create lists, bibliographies and reviews: or. Search WorldCat Find items in libraries near you. Advanced Search Find a Library.
- The Tragic Fate of the U.S.S. Indianapolis: The U.S. Navys Worst Disaster at Sea.
- You may also like.
- SearchWorks Catalog.
- Download Manipulative Therapy In Rehabilitation Of The Locomotor System, Third Edition;
- How can physical therapy help?!
- 4th Edition.
- “Stress Headaches” from Causes in the Musculoskeletal System and their Treatment by Physical Means!
With its focus on the normal and abnormal mechanical interactions between the muscles and joints of the body, Kinesiology of the Musculoskeletal System: Foundations for Rehabilitation, 3rd Edition provides a foundation for the practice of physical rehabilitation. This comprehensive, research-based core text presents kinesiology as it relates to physical rehabilitation in a clinically relevant and accessible manner.
It provides students and clinicians with the language of human movement - and acts as a bridge between basic science and clinical management. Full-color anatomic and kinesiologic illustrations clearly demonstrate the anatomy, functional movement, and biomechanical principles underlying movement; and dynamic new video clips help you interpret new concepts with visual demonstration.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Cookies are used by this site. To decline or learn more, visit our Cookies page. Login Create an account. Elsevier Health Science. Need Help?
- Manipulative Therapy: Musculoskeletal Medicine - Karel Lewit - Google книги.
- Organization of the Prokaryotic Genome.
- Manipulative Therapy Rehabilitation Locomotor by Karel Lewit.
- Manipulative Therapy: Musculoskeletal Medicine!
- Manipulative Therapy: Musculoskeletal Medicine by Karel Lewit;
- Clinical Chemistry: With STUDENT CONSULT Access, 7e.
- Subscription Options?
You have no items in your shopping cart. Close search Search. Advanced Search.
Manipulative Therapy in Rehabilitation Locomotor System by Karel Lewit (1999, Paperback)
Her research focuses on optimizing the management of musculoskeletal disorders with a particular interest in spinal pain. Davies — James A. Kim is an academic physiotherapist. She is also evaluating different models of delivering care for people with osteoarthritis including the use of digital technologies.
Kim has published over peer-reviewed journal articles and has supervised 29 PhD students to completion.
She has conducted numerous cohort studies and clinical trials investigating the effectiveness of various treatments and their combinations including exercise, psychological treatments, manual therapies and multidisciplinary care. She has editorial roles with several leading journals and textbooks and has over peer-reviewed publications. He has over 20 years of clinical experience as a musculoskeletal physiotherapist. His research focusses on the diagnosis and management of low back pain.